Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither attributable to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Ms. D.R. Sports and Health, Dammweg 18, 71101 Schönaich, telephone number: 015223646455 , e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction for such refund, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund. If you have requested that the Services be commenced during the withdrawal period, you shall pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of the Services already provided up to the time you notify us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this Agreement in relation to the total amount of Services provided in the Agreement. Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of revocation
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which cannot be delivered before 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or periodicals with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods which, due to their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;for the delivery of goods which, due to their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Patterned withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Mrs. Dorothea Randazzo
E-Mail address: email@example.com
- I/we () hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us () for the provision of the following services__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________>
Ordered on ()/received on ()
Name(s) of consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature(s) of consumer(s) (only if communicated on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.